Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ugly Comparison

So, I was at recess today and was convinced to play four-square with the kids.  I dominate at four-square. Dominate.  It is a speciality.  Of course, within a few minutes, I was at the king position and I held up the basketball.  I turned and showed my profile to my students and held the basketball to the left of my belly at my waist. I asked the kids if they could see the basketball.  They couldn't.

Please, baby, I'm glad you are fully cooked and in there practicing your baby things. But, Mama isn't too excited about being bigger than a basketball at this point. Just letting you know.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE love love 4 square. We should play soon, post baby of course. And its not an ugly thing, its a great thing. The bigger the better I've heard!!!

    ReplyDelete